Friday, July 15, 2011

It's been waaaaaay too long!



Yogurt anyone?
Trying on Daddy's shorts
I am a water baby! Watch out, I'm coming in whether you are ready or not!
Finger painting with pudding. Who would say no to that??
Gonzo after too much swimming with Uncle Jay Jay
Diaper streamer from diaper party with the Minnesota Cloth Diapering Moms and Dads group. She wore it around after I took it down off the poles outside!


Awwe, cutie!
Mackenna and Uncle Benny (our friend, Chad)
New Mud Butt, jeans with pockets! The pic below is purely for advertising. She doesn't (and never really did, take a binky, but the Calms Forte she loves!)


Ready to fish!
I don't know why I can't just get off my bum and update the blog but I guess it's because I've been so busy covering everybody else's kids' bums! I have so many great pictures to share with you so we will see how nice blogger is to me today. Let's hope for a quick upload... I keep losing my internet connection, so will post these while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment