Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Two Videos

For those of you who know Jaden personally and have the pleasure of being in his company often you know that he is VERY musical.  He has an internal tune going on constantly and most of the time he can't keep it in, so we hear songs come out of his mouth pretty much from the time he wakes up in the morning until after he is put to bed.  During 'naps' he frequently sings, too.

I thought I would share a couple of the most recent 'concerts'.  Both look staged but I can assure you they are not.  I just grabbed the camera and either asked him to sing again or turned it on mid-song.  The funny part is he totally thinks he is singing the right words.

This one I entitled, 'Watch out Eminem, here comes Jaden'
I may have to post the videos in two posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment