Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend and MORE!

Today I am officially unemployed! My new vocation as full time parent started out early this morning when the kidlets woke up. What a beautiful day! We had to celebrate by going on a nice walk in the double stroller. 2.3 miles pushing about 65 pounds up and down huge hills in Hidden Springs makes a body tired! (and hopefully a bit more buff as I have SERIOUSLY gone down hill in that department since getting Mackenna)

This morning I'm trying to get everything online done that I need to before I have to bring my laptop back to church to hand it over. They might have to pry it out of my hands. My goal is to order a new one really soon.

We had a great memorial day weekend with family! Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment