Thursday, April 21, 2011

A walker and a future pre-schooler

Jaden and Mackenna have been busy these days with some major milestones!
Here are some pics!
You can only see 2 here, but Mackenna now has 8 teeth. She is in the process of getting 3 more molars.
After an inspiring day at MOPs learning about gardening with your kids we planted the little seed paper I got in my April Birchbox. Unfortunately the next day Little Miss knocked it over. It has been officially replanted so we will see what comes of it.
Mackenna has gorgeous blue eyes, as do Jaden and Daddy.

Mackenna eats bananas like a little monkey now and boy, after today, she is officially a monkey. I caught her climbing up on a bunch of toys to reach toys on top of her book shelf. I am praying that she doesn't figure out how to climb out of the crib.
Look at those lips! MMMMWWWWAAAAAHHHH!
And I WALK! Mackenna can take about 10 steps at a time before she chooses to crawl. It's faster!
Jaden and I went to check out his pre-school for next year. Now we just have to work on getting completely potty-trained and then we are good to go.

1 comment:

  1. I was so nervous about having Jakob potty trained the 1st year of preschool. Literally, the week before school started, he caught on. He has had more accidents this year in school due to not wanting to interrupt play to pee. haha!

    ReplyDelete