Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Big Brother, Little Sister say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



Mackenna's fav present if I do say so myself! Holdiay Elephants Diaper. She shared with her cousins!


Our handsome big boy!


Cousins in their Holiday Elephant Mud Butts!

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas! We sure did!


Crib update..... it's back up. Uggh. At 2am, after an hour of going back and forth to M's room to put her back in bed we decided to put the crib back up. Not exactly 'Baby Whisperer' or 'Super Nanny' approved but we were at our wits end after no naps for days. Anywho, we are training her to stay in her crib...turned around and backed up into a wall so there is only one way out. She only climbed out once at nap time and is currently sleeping. Praise God! I do have to sit in front of the crib with my back to her (playing endless games of Angry Birds) but it took about 1/2 the time today before she fell asleep than yesterday so I think we are on the right track. I AM ordering a crib tent tho since we have to go stay at my folks in a couple of days.... Mom and Dad, expect a package!!

No comments:

Post a Comment