Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Somebody stole my time.

Well everytime I take a picture of our sweet Little M I feel this guilty vibe. I should be updating this more! My time is being eaten up these days with WORK and more WORK but that will soon be a distant memory. I had my exit interview today and finally made it through one half of my office. My to do list is finally shrinking. The end is in sight. Mackenna is a happy camper after all that nasty similac got out of her system. Its crazy that I've got two sensitive kids and they aren't even biologically related!

Mackenna is smiling up a storm these days and almost laughing. She is quite the social butterfly! Today she went to her first MOPS event, a walk to the park. She did well except for a bit of projectile vomiting! I told you she was a sensitive soul! After MOPS we had lunch with Sarah H. It was her first official girly lunch date.

I will try to post some of the recent happenings in her life in the next few days! Until then...
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment