Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting close!

It's been a BUSY couple of days. We have been doing a lot of preparing for baby sister. I completely rearranged my sewing room downstairs to make room for Brett's office. It was great because it forced me to go through some stuff, throwing out a lot of things. Now I'm all set to start sewing some diapers!

On Friday Jaden and I went to visit Patrice and Jay. She gave us some great clothes and lent us a TON! It was a fun day however I was slapped in the faced by reality when I picked up Jay out of his crib. Jaden threw a FIT! He kept saying, 'My mama, my mama!'

Yesterday we moved some of Brett's things downstairs so that eventually his office will be turned into Jaden's big boy room. That won't happen until the fall, though most likely.

Today Jaden and I got set for baby sister, bringing the pack and play bassinet upstairs, moving her clothes into the closet and dresser, and stocking the changing table with diapers and all of the other paraphernalia.

This afternoon our birthmom's mom called and told us that she had been having contractions last night and that when she went in today to get checked she was fully effaced and paper thin! The midwife said she could go any time between now and next week. Woo hoo!! After that phone call I packed a bag for Jaden and one for me. Now we just have to get Brett packed and pick a name! Yippeee!



Cute clothes from Patrice, Shaun, and Jay, Dawn, and Emily finished my sling!



My finds at Once Upon a Child and the Carters outlet on Thursday with Nik.



This pic doesn't do these teeny tiny dipes and covers justice. They are about 4 inches by 4 inches and cuter than cute!



Jaden is ready for baby sister to come home!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to meet her! We love you all and are here if you need anything! Love always, Trish, Bryce, and Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete