Sunday, April 4, 2010

What a week!

It's been a great week! Mackenna is doing very well. We switched her formula to the sensitive stuff and she has really only cried when she is hungry or super tired. She is more content now even to sit in her boppee. Thank goodness!

On Thursday I finally put together the double stroller we got. I forgot to take pictures of Jaden and Mackenna in it so I'll do that soon and post them. I also got my box of Fuzzi Bunz in the mail YEAH!!! They are so stinkin' cute. I will also post some pics of those when I get a chance. I've got the inserts all washed up and ready to go. Mackenna has about 15 diapers in her stash that she could wear right now so I think we are almost ready to switch over 100% (with the exception of overnight traveling) Speaking of cloth, those of you who CD out there, there's a free giveaway this week on allaboutclothdiapers.com for a FREE cutie poops! I posted a pic a while back of Mackenna in her first cutie poops. More are on their way thanks to Great Auntie Annie!!!

Both Thursday and Friday were hard days, gotta face it. NO sleep and cranky baby and toddler makes for one UNHAPPY momma. Two highlights of Thursday, however were the 4 ducklings coming home and finding out that Jaden and Mackenna are going to have TWO cousins in August, a boy AND a girl. Holy CATS! Bring it on, I say.

On Saturday we headed to Grammie and Grandpa's for Easter. We got to spend some time outside and also just some time relaxing which was great! While Brett toughed it out a night with Mackenna I learned that Jaden and I in a bed do NOT mix. He kicks, hits, pats, head butts, hogs the bed, and that's just while he's sleeping. The two hours between 1 and 3 in the morning he spent trying to convince me that I should get up and make him some supper.

Mackenna had a great day with many admirers at church. She had to take a bit of a break with Grammie half way through. Jaden wished he could have as the LOUD brass, choir, and timpani scared the pants off of him. At the end of the Alleluia chorus in a loud whiny voiced, he proclaimed. "NO Alleluia!"

Here are some pics from the last few days. Enjoy.

Mackenna with Daddy at Grammie and Grandpa's
at Church with Grammie and Grandpa

Our strawberry girl with Grammie

Jaden gives Mackenna some love.

Mackenna's Easter outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Mackenna's dress is so pretty! I love the colors. I followed you over from the cutiepoops giveaway (and I love the one you have with fr/veg people on it!).. you mentioned you had converted your BG's over to snaps. Do you mind if I ask you how you got it done, how they perform (do they leak around the snaps, etc) as opposed to the velcro? I'd love for you to email me when you have a chance. jill dot shoemaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete